On today's show, our favorite beer drinkers sample Congress St. from Trillium Brewing Company. They discuss Amazon buying Whole Foods and more AB-InBev bashing. Later, home assistant speakers and their thoughts on Apple's upcoming HomePod.
- Congress Street IPA | Trillium Brewing Company | BeerAdvocate
- Why Aren't Other Big Beer Corps Vilified Like AB-InBev? • thefullpint.com
- Amazon is buying more than groceries with Whole Foods — it’s also getting more than 400 stores to use as delivery hubs - Recode
- Amazon’s New Customer – Stratechery by Ben Thompson
- The 6 big updates coming to Google Home - The Verge
- Above Avalon: HomePod
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange