Just wakin’ up in the morning gotta thank God, the Internet Beer Users are back with a new pod!
This week the boys drop an update on the Stone vs. MillerCoors drama, laugh at the most ironic Bloomberg article ever, and wonder what the 2019 Mac Pro will look like. The best part? They didn’t even have to use their AK.
This week’s show beer is Last Week, F$#@*d Around And Got A Triple Double by Other Half and The Answer.
On the after show, Nick and Jay catch up and talk about their kids.
- Other Half X The Answer - Last Week, F$#@*d Around And Got A Triple Double | Untappd
- Breakdown of MillerCoors Response to Stone Lawsuit by @B_Palfreyman | Twitter
- Stone's Response to MillerCoors' Response
- In a Leaked Memo, Apple Warns Employees to Stop Leaking Information by Mark Gurman (lol) | Bloomberg
- Apple’s 2019 Mac Pro will be Shaped by Workflows by Matthew Panzarino | TechCrunch
- A closer look at Google’s modular phone prototype by Dieter Bohn | The Verge
- IBU Theme (Good Day Remix) by Equivalent Exchange