On this week’s episode Jay and Nick recap their SF Beer Week adventures, debate the merits of Stone’s lawsuit against MillerCoors, and break down Apple Rumor Guru Mark Gurman’s latest Bloomberg article.
This week’s show beer is Eliza New Orleans Iced Coffee Imperial Milk Stout from Fieldwork Brewing Co.
On the aftershow, Nick practices his new show opening and clues Jay in on the holistic properties of Coconut Milk.
- Fieldwork Brewing Co. - Eliza New Orleans Iced Coffee Imperial Milk Stout | Untappd
- Stone Brewing Co. Is Suing MillerCoors Over The Marketing of Keystone | Paste
- Does Stone Have a Case? | Beervana
- How Apple Plans to Root Out Bugs, Revamp iPhone Software | Bloomberg
- Steven Sinofsky on Apple's Software Problem
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange