After a two-week recording hiatus, the boys are back. This week, Nick and Jay cover topics such as Anchor selling to Sapporo, Cellarmaker/Monkish beer releases, weddings, and flipping golf carts. On the nerdy side, Nick tells Jay about his new iPads and takes the plunge into the iOS 11 beta.
This week's show beer is Another Beer in the Hall DIPA from Track 7 Brewing.
On the aftershow, Jay reveals how he gets pumped up for each episode.
- Boat Shoes IPA - Karl Strauss Brewing Company
- Anchor Brewing Sells to Sapporo • thefullpint.com
- Anchor Brewing Cites Difficult Market Conditions As Reason for Sale • thefullpint.com
- Another Beer In the Hall - Track 7 Brewing Company - Untappd
- Funky Buddha Brewery sold to Corona's Constellation Brands | Miami Herald
- Joshua Topolsky on Twitter: "Couple of tweets about the new iPad and iOS 11. It is inferior to a laptop in almost every way, unless you like to draw."
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange