This week, the boys talk about the Tesla Model 3 hand over event and Jay talks about his experience owning an electric car. Follow up topics include AB-InBev and their never ending quest to trick you into buying their "craft" beer brands and the partnership between 21st Amendment, Funkwerks, and Brooklyn Breweries.
Today's show beer is Yojo by Moonraker and was graciously provided by listener Brendon.
- Yojo | Moonraker Brewing Company | BeerAdvocate
- 21st's Amendment's co-founder talks new partnerships & the future - Beer Street Journal
- We’re Teaming Up With 21st Amendment & Funkwerks | Blog : Brooklyn Brewery
- Let’s set the record straight | Blog : Brooklyn Brewery
- Moonraker Brewing wins major awards from RateBeer | The Sacramento Bee
- Anheuser Busch and the Quest to Co-Opt "Craft" Beer :: Drink :: Features :: Anheuser Busch inbev :: Paste
- Exclusive: Tesla Model 3 First Drive Review - Motor Trend
- Tesla Model 3 first drive: this is the car that Elon Musk promised - The Verge
- IBU Theme by Equivalent Exchange