On episode 19, the boys share their thoughts on AB-InBev and their plans to open a beer garden in Oakland. Afterwards, they reminisce over Street Fighter II and their experiences with video games growing up. This week's show beer is Tiger Uppercut from Fieldwork Brewing Company.
On the after show, Nick recommends a new show for Jay to binge watch.
- Tiger Uppercut | Fieldwork Brewing Co. | BeerAdvocate
- Golden Road Brewing's Meg Gill Visits Oakland To Defend Controversial Plan To Open Beer Garden | East Bay Express
- AB/InBev Rams 10 Barrel Down San Diego’s Throat: The Predictable Act of a Bully - The Pour Fool: What to Drink from the World and NW
- Oakland, Just Say No to Golden Road Brewing - YouTube
- iStockNow - Free Stock Tracking and Notifications
- Amazon.com: Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers - Nintendo Switch: Video Games
- IBU Theme (Sagat Remix) by Equivalent Exchange